Mold, mildew, bacteria, and indoor air pollution are all serious environmental health concerns, and everyone knows that foul-smelling odors negatively impact our lives.
The high oxidation potential of ozone is utilized to its greatest advantage with highly efficient equipment developed by us.
High ozone shock treatment by OZX-A7000 Ozone Blaster effectively removes stubborn odors from smoke, mold, and animal odors and decaying organics. It is useful to "blow out" an unoccupied room with a large amount of ozone to kill many of the odors and germs that may be present.
This unit is a very compact in design but is a very powerful and enduring product.